The WVU Center for Excellence in STEM Education's mission is to serve as a cross-college organizational structure that integrates, deepens, and extends the scope, nature, and ultimately, the impact of STEM education research.
We Prepare Teachers, They Change the World
Championing K-12 Computer Science Education
- Oct2410:00 AM - 3:00 PM2018 Biosafety Month Event
- Nov15:00 PM - 7:00 PMWomen's Pitch Competition
- Nov97:00 PM - 8:00 PMPlanetarium Show: From Earth to the Universe
- Nov275:30 PM - 7:30 PMExercise Physiology Undergraduate Information Session
- Nov306:00 PM - 7:00 PMPlanetarium Children's Show: Accidental Astronauts
- Dec147:00 PM - 8:00 PMPlanetarium Holiday Show: Season of Lights!
Pitch your ideas
WVU faculty and staff are doing great things to support STEM education K-20 in West Virginia and beyond.
We want to put a spotlight on the good work already going on, and build connections that will allow us to make what we are doing already stronger, and build new projects together.
Tell us what you are doing, or what you want to get started, to improve STEM education.
Be a part of the STEM Education Research Network
Any WVU faculty or academic staff member seeking grant funding to conduct STEM education research is encouraged to explore membership with WVUCE-STEM.
By working closely together with members of the STEM Education Research Network, WVUCE-STEM is able to provide expert advice, support, and hands-on help that can increase grant approval rates dramatically.